Anvi Rescue Disk 1.0
EULA - End User License Agreement
Software License and Service Agreement
Welcome to Anvisoft Corporation ("We" or "Anvisoft Corporation"). We provide the software and services available at our web site lt;http://www.anvisoft.comgt; to you.
The software you seek to download and/or install is licensed only on the condition that you agree with Anvisoft Corporation to be legally bound by this software license and service agreement which sets forth the terms and conditions upon which the parties agree as they pertain to the licensing of Anvisoft software and usage of Anvisoft services. Please read them carefully before using this software and services. Should you have any questions concerning this agreement, please contact Anvisoft Corporation via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org lt;mailto:email@example.com;
If you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement, accept the license agreement at which time the software will be downloaded and/or installed, any you will be granted a license to use the software and service.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not accept the license agreement at which point the software will not be downloaded or installed and the software and service may not be used by you.
In consideration for use of the software and service, licensee hereby agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Grant of License. Anvisoft Corporation hereby grants the license a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license, including the right to install and use up to three (3) copies of the software on personal computers. This license is granted solely for licensee's personal purposes in accordance with the terms of this agreement. The software is licensed, and not sold, to the licensee.
2. Restrictions. Licensee shall not, and shall not permit any third party to, (i) disassemble, reverse compile, reverse engineer, improve upon, make derivative works from or modify the software or services or take any action in order to derive a source code equivalent of the software or service; (ii) copy or distribute all or any part of the software or service, provided, however, if the software is not protected, licensee may make one internal back-up or archival copy, or transfer one copy of the software to a single hard disk provided the licensee keeps the original software solely for backup or archival purposes. Any such copy of the software made by the licensee shall bear all copyright, trademark and other Anvisoft Corporation intellectual property rights notices on such copy; (iii) bundle, pre-load, rent, sell, lease, sublicense or transfer the software or access to the service; and (iv) illegally access the service or attempt to acquire the password or personal information of others through the service or its website.
Any use of the software or service that is contrary to the restrictions set forth above is an unlicensed and illegal use. Anvisoft Corporation reserves the right to immediately terminate this Agreement and/or seek other remedial action in the event it becomes aware of any unlicensed or illegal use of the Software or Service.
3. Copyright. All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the software product and any copies thereof are owned by Anvisoft or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the software product is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This license agreement grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Anvisoft.
4. No Warranties. Anvisoft expressly disclaims any warranty for the software. The software is provided "As Is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. Anvisoft does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the software product. Anvisoft makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. Anvisoft further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
5. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Anvisoft be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the software product, even if Anvisoft has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Anvisoft be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. Anvisoft shall have no liability with respect to the content of the Software Product or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, and loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.